Modernizing Rituals – How to Up Your Intuition Game
How do you hear your intuition? Start by creating a ritual.
Rituals are powerful because doing something repetitive with firm intention and importance will program your subconscious mind to look for and expect specific outcomes. If you intentionally create a ritual practice for receiving intuitive guidance and repeat this method over and over, hearing your intuitive intelligence will become second nature – like riding a bike or driving a car.
Creating an intuitive ritual can involve any processes and objects you choose. The only requirement is that your practice has some quiet intuitive listening time built into it. The most important thing is to pick a ritual method that resonates and feels potent.
Here's a sample 5 step guideline to help you get started with your intuitive ritual practice:
1. Start the ritual by lighting a candle and some sage to help clear the space of negative energies.
2. Sit in the same room and place each time you listen for intuitive guidance from your higher self and Creator God.
3. Set strong intentions to clear the ritual space of all negativity, and you only want to receive intuitive information for your highest good.
4. Quitely listen for a set amount of time for intuitive guidance.
5. After receiving intuitive knowledge, thank your higher self for its loving advice and end the ritual.
It is essential to set strong intentions before accessing your intuition. For more information on intention setting, [Read: The #1 Tool for Accessing Your Intuition]
Keep in mind the ritual processes and items are powerful because we assign that power to them. You are all you need to hear your intuitive intelligence. The ritual is just a tool to help you develop and strengthen your intuitive skills.
In summary, conditioning your subconscious mind to listen for intuitive guidance with the aid of ritual practice is an excellent way to help you effectively receive divinely inspired knowledge. Your subconscious will take orders from your conscious mind via the ritual practice, which will widen your doorways for intuitive discovery.
Please take your time creating a ritual and make sure it has meaning for you. During your ritual practice, remember to have reverence and gratitude for the ability to directly communicate with your higher self and Creator God through your intuitive gift. This respect will make your ritual practice more productive.
Want to learn more about how to develop and strengthen your intuition? Download my Intuition Builder App and get started on one of my courses for free today.